So I in my favorite store the other day…when I heard someone talking. Not a big deal, I assumed he was talking to his friend or wife there at the store with him. Then I looked over and he was all alone. He must have been talking to air. I then realized what was going on. He was a “blue-toother”. Jealousy coursed through my veins…I felt like Edward when he first saw and smelled Bella. At that moment I knew I had to have a blue tooth. No matter the cost, no matter the circumstance, no matter the repercussions of my reputation….I have already sacrificed my reputation of being cool long ago. I needed a blue tooth, and I needed a clip on my belt to hold my blackberry pearl.
I took action. I called my little bro who works for an undisclosed cell phone service kiosk . I explained my dilemma. He tried to curb my enthusiasm for such a girly pair of accessories, but there was no stopping me. I was determined. I selected a purple belt clip to match my personality, and I chose a diamond studded blue tooth earpiece that is all the fab right now. I am good to go.
I took action. I called my little bro who works for an undisclosed cell phone service kiosk . I explained my dilemma. He tried to curb my enthusiasm for such a girly pair of accessories, but there was no stopping me. I was determined. I selected a purple belt clip to match my personality, and I chose a diamond studded blue tooth earpiece that is all the fab right now. I am good to go.

The belt clip that I have requested will fit perfectly with the fanny pack that I am modeling above. Yes I am cool. I have also included a picture of a dude at lunch with his Bluetooth…which will be, because I am never taking it off. Never. I will sleep, eat, shower, rollerblade, and run with this bad boy in my ear…. and yes...this dude is awesome.



5 comments:
you have a blackberry curve you home! who wears a belt clip? No brother of mine.
Yes...my pearl is pink too. So what? Did you want to come rollerblading with me or what?
i'm glad you have a bro with the hook ups, i'm just wondering if he also gave you a free ringtone, maybe one that matches your blog, like hanson's 'mmmbop'?
Kory i am so glad that you finaly started a blog. i am extatic that you have found a way to express yourself, even if you are a questionable male. Hey i guess the good news is in about ten years or so you will have a man in the house to teach you the ropes. Go Easton. Guess his mom probly came up with such a manley name...
Yeah....I am thinking that if Easton follows in your footsteps he will hang out with the crowd that has no idea where his name came from.
Post a Comment